Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

WEBINAR: Break Through Instagram Creator's Block 💥

Trouble with captions? Can't find the perfect picture? We're here to help!
Tailwind

Break Out of Your Instagram Content Rut

It all starts Wednesday, June 17th at 12pm ET/1pm CT 
 
Coming up with Instagram content is often hard. 😩

What picture should I post? Do I add a filter? 
Should I use video? A carousel post? Stories?!
How do I write a great caption? How do I pick my hashtags?


If this feels familiar, don't worry. You're not alone - and we're here to help!

We're so excited to partner with Fab Giovanetti, Founder of Creative Impact, on this FREE webinar! We'll help you learn how to overcome creator and writer's block and grow your business on Instagram 💪

Bring your questions! 
Register Now!

Hope to see you there 🙂

— Melissa at Tailwind

Alisa Meredith


To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add help+marketing@tailwindapp.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

    111 Harrison Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.