Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Your Tailwind Analytics Dashboard is Getting Lonely...

 

Hey Baju,

Just thought I'd let you know, I think your dashboard is getting kind of lonely. It's been doing all sorts of tricks, like calculating your engagement rates and finding your top times to pin on Pinterest, even showing off all your traffic being generated from Pinterest! I hear the other dashboards think it's showing off but, I don't know, I think it's just looking for some attention.

Login Now to Check It Out →

And don't forget to keep checking back every day to track your progress and, you know, to keep your dashboard from embarrassing itself in front of the others again...

If you have any questions (or if it gets too out of hand), feel free to reach out at anytime. :)

Have a great day and let me know what I can do to help!

Emily Richard

Lead Customer Success
https://www.tailwindapp.com

intercom

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.